[RndTbl] Parts?

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Tue Dec 8 23:31:16 CST 2009

On 2009-11-02 Kevin McGregor wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm going to mod my WRT54GL to use power over Ethernet, and I need
> some good quality wire. I was going to use some from the wiring
> harness of an old power supply (e.g. AT, ATX), but I don't have any
> around I can cannibalize. Does anyone else have something I can use?
> Or a suggestion?

Little late, but I can provide some old PS wires/harness for free.

For putting PoE on non-PoE devices, I use cheap injectors and/or
splitters that most companies (Linksys, DLink, USR, etc) make.  I've
had great success.  Just be sure to match up the voltage and amps!  I
can provide SKUs and/or pricing for you if you're interested.  I do a
lot of IP surveillance cams with these injectors.