[RndTbl] Public access machine

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:40:51 CST 2009

Sean Cody wrote:
> Sounds like a perfect opportunity to setup a VM to play with... then you
> don't have to wait until Friday to test.

	Good idea. I can get on it in a couple hours instead of a few days.

	BTW, looks like the 'echo "reboot" | at now + 30 minutes' didn't work
out too well from the command line. I think at minimum it would need a
sudo command.

	I'll need to think about your previous reply some more. I think the
solution is close.

				Later
				Mike