[RndTbl] Record MUUG tnite?

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Wed Sep 10 11:07:19 CDT 2008

I saw Montana's email before I left for the meeting.
I've recorded lectures and conference presentations before but the
source wasn't as close to the mic as I was last night.

It turned out badly (gain was too high so lots of popping) so I sent
it just to him as is not good enough for public consumption.

On 10-Sep-08, at 11:01 AM, Adam Thompson wrote:

> Actually, Sean recorded the presentation himself.  He said someone
> had asked him to do so, so he just had an audio capture running for
> the entire length of the presentation.  Brian(?) Doob was assisting
> him with said software.
> -Adam
>

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Gilbert E. Detillieux <gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
> > wrote:
> On 2008-09-09 18:33, Montana Quiring wrote:
> > I am very interested in the topic for tnites presentation.but I am
> > unable to make it. If the presenter doesn't mind and someone has the
> > tech (Sansa, Nokia IT, etc), could someone record it and send it to
> > me, please?
>
> Looks like you were too late...  I didn't notice anyone recording the
> meeting, at least.  In any case, Sean's notes are up on the web site,
> and they're fairly detailed...
>
> http://www.muug.mb.ca/meetings/08-09.html#sep
>
> --
> Gilbert E. Detillieux           E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>
> Manitoba UNIX User Group        Web:    http://www.muug.mb.ca/
> PO Box 130 St-Boniface          Phone:  (204)474-8161
> Winnipeg MB CANADA  R2H 3B4     Fax:    (204)474-7609

Sean