[RndTbl] MUUG group created on LinkedIn

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Fri Oct 24 13:06:17 CDT 2008

For the dozen or so LinkedIn members in the crowd, there's now a MUUG group
on LinkedIn for members.  It's called, unsurprisingly, "MUUG - Manitoba UNIX
Users Group".  The direct URL is http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1102007.
Please feel free to join this group on LinkedIn to help widen your LinkedIn
network just that little bit more!

I'll be checking membership requests against our membership database.  If
you've just recently joined MUUG as a member, or if your membership has
lapsed, you might not be in my member list - let me know if that's the case.

If you have any issues with the LinkedIn group, please let me (
athompso at muug.mb.ca) or the board (board at muug.mb.ca) know.
Thanks,

-Adam Thompson
athompso at athompso.net / athompso at muug.mb.ca