[RndTbl] Request for articles

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:25:14 CDT 2008

	Since it's a little quite today I figure it would be a good time to
post the request.

	Call-A.P.P.L.E. is a free magazine with articles on the Apple//, Mac,
and *NIX platforms. At this point it is produced completely on a
volunteer basis (I don't have access to the graphics or ads which
normally appear in the magazine.). Currently I'm the guy in charge of
producing the magazine. It will be put together during the first weekend
of August. It will then be posted to
http://members.shaw.ca/digitalcivilization/ within the following week or so.

	Our regular site (http://callapple.org) is having troubles at the moment.

	If anybody would care to write an article (or advertise), they can
contact me at the e-mail address I used to send the message.

				Later
				Mike