[RndTbl] Any advnaced phpBB admins out there?

Raymond J. Henry rayhenry at autoclubs.ca
Mon Jan 7 13:50:13 CST 2008

I've got an issue that has me completely stumped.... Using phpBB with
mail2forums and Mailman. The phpBB end of things appears to be working
fine, with one accept ion.

When an email is made to the list, it goes through a registered user and
gets posted to the forums just fine. But then it appears that the
phpBB/mail2forum detects the "new" post, and sends that back to the
list.

So anyone using posts to the list via email show up in email twice and
once on the forums. Posts made directly to the forums show up once in
the forums, once in email.