[RndTbl] Linux Pro Mag

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Tue Dec 23 10:12:00 CST 2008

I meant to bring this up at the last meeting.  Linux Magazine went under a
few months ago and sold their subscriber base to Linux Pro Mag, which is
European-based.  I've been reading Linux Mag for a few months now and I
think it's even better than Linux Mag.  Well worth 3 issues for $10 (US).

I just noticed while renewing that they are having a special trial, which
is a really good deal so I thought I'd pass it on.  Just make sure if you
don't like it that you cancel in 3 months or you get dinged the full year,
and it's quite pricey!