[RndTbl] Open Source Trouble Ticket System?

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Aug 27 08:50:09 CDT 2008

I ran a pilot of RT several years back, and it's a great tool. If you grok a
bit of perl then there's no limit to what you can do with scrip actions and
such.

If you're looking for this to manage a software project as opposed to a
helpdesk type situation, I'd point you to trac. It lets you integrate SVN,
bug and milestone tracking, and wiki documentation.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/