[RndTbl] rsync with multi-direction delete.

Montana Quiring montanaq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:18:38 CDT 2007

OK.
Thanks everyone for your input.
I don't feel quite so bad for not being able to figure this out in a
timely fashion. :)

A couple things to note are:
-When I delete something on either master I would always want it gone from both.
-I would only be modifying files on the master on the server
-i would never be adding files to the master on the USB device, I
would only be deleting files.

I guess I can handle having one master. I'll just always delete the
files from the server when I want to get rid of them. Not a big deal.

I'll look into Union too.

-Montana