[RndTbl] rsync with multi-direction delete.

Kelly Leveille kel at kelweb.ca
Thu Oct 4 22:16:24 CDT 2007

Here's another interesting looking multifunction synchronization solution:
http://www.conduit-project.org/
Intro video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-262844619875208739&hl=en
I haven't tried it myself but it claims bi-direction sync to and from many
different sources such as PC to PC.
Hope it helps.
Kelly