[RndTbl] minor DST problem with Red Hat/Fedora "legacy" systems

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Mar 14 12:24:53 CDT 2007

Yes, that nabbed me on my Myth box -- the only box where I really care about
the time.

BTW,  I wrote a quick note on how to rebuild the packages on older Fedora/RH
servers:

http://ertw.com/blog/2007/03/06/upgrading-legacy-fedora-boxen-for-the-dst-time-change/

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/