[RndTbl] Shaw Port 25

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue Jun 5 17:16:42 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 16:43 -0500, Trevor Cordes wrote:
>   To put this in real-world context for
> you, I have one customer we had to multihome to 2 MTS connections just
> to barely achieve what Shaw regular offered in upload bandwidth.

Your tests and experiences pretty much mirror my own less extensive
experience. Thanks for your insights.

And from my personal experience, Shaw business accounts get a far
different level of technical support than residential.

I'm in a nit-picky mood so I'll just point out that plugging 2
connections into a firewall that supports dual wan is not multi-homing.

John