[RndTbl] Point to point wireless

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue Jul 3 16:07:00 CDT 2007

I did this exact method (used OpenWRT). The biggest challenge was being
sure to identify exactly which interface was which.

The various different Linksys routers have different interfaces and I
foolishly assumed mine was the default model. Once I sorted that out it
was pretty easy if you aren't afraid of the command line.

On the other hand, don't most wireless firewall/routers have this as a
feature that you can activate with a few mouse clicks? If so it's
probably way easier than the OpenWRT method.

John