[RndTbl] FON Wifi

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 7 21:32:58 CST 2007

I just found out about this at the Asterisk Users meeting. FON, the world's
largest WIFI community, is celebrating their first birthday.

They are giving away 10,000 free routers.

http://www.fon.com/1yearold/

The routers allow you to share your Internet connection in a secure controlled
way. You do need a userid/password to access the router. By sharing your
Internet you have access to the 1,000s of routers arouind the world

I ordered my yesterday. Not sure if the supply has run out.

-- Bill