[RndTbl] Shaw parent cache on squid.

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Tue Aug 28 15:00:40 CDT 2007

The nice folks at Shaw tell me that their public proxy _should_ be
able to peer but they haven't tested it.
I've setup squid to use them as a parent but I have no idea how to
tell if it is working or not.

I've tried a few permutations of the config but I don't see anything
in the access log with respect to the peering actually happening.  I
figured my cache_store log would tell me something but I don't have
the column decoder ring quite yet.

# Peer with ICP
#cache_peer proxy.wp.shawcable.net parent 3128 3130 default
# Peer without ICP
cache_peer proxy.wp.shawcable.net parent 3128 7 no-query no-digest

Any ideas?

--
Sean

--