[RndTbl] Video in

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Fri Aug 24 14:39:43 CDT 2007

I just got it going the other day with my HP Laptop, a Sony HandyCam, and
Fedora 7.  I had to use a different kernel because Fedora 7 changed the
ieee1394 stack.  Once I had that going, Kino worked fine through
/dev/raw1394 or whatever the default was.

http://www.ezplanetone.com/xwiki/bin/view/KnowledgeBase/BrokenFC7FireWire

I couldn't get the computer to control the camera (rewind, play), but I was
able to capture video and edit it.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/