[RndTbl] RBuilder

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Nov 27 09:59:11 CST 2006

Someone with some time on their hands might be interested in playing
with this:

http://www.rpath.com/rbuilder/

Perhaps it could even be the subject of a MUUG meeting demo?

My understanding is the tool lets you build your own custom Linux distro
(called a project) which you can then distribute as a complete appliance
or whatever you like. If my assumptions are correct then it seems like a
really cool idea.

I stumbled on it because it appears to be what Digium is using to build
their new Asterisk appliance.

I didn't have time to look into it beyond that.

John