[RndTbl] Core 5 DMA errors

schwartz millward at ms.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 31 10:06:05 CDT 2006

Thanks very much for the help. I read the article and
checked the IDE cables as instructed, and found a
loose connection.  I've booted Fedora a couple times
with no error messages showing, so maybe it was the
loose IDE cable connection. I hope so because I can't
remember where I bought the hard drive and I can't
find any sales slips for it.
  Bad Moon is Rising. Yuk! That was the first tune I
had to learn on guitar over 30 years ago and I still
can't listen to it without cringing. Yuk.