[RndTbl] Just installed Fedora 5 - Want to install MPlayer

Mike Pfaiffer mpfaiffer at callapple.org
Sun Jun 11 19:58:41 CDT 2006

On Sunday 11 June 2006 17:36, Theodore wrote this amazing epistle:
> It would appear that whoever maintains the "livna" repo for yum has
> taken care of all of that:

	Cool.

> http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html (theres
> a section on importing their repo, and then basically you yum -y install
> mplayer)

	Thanks for the info. I took a quick look at the site. I'll have to do some
configuration stuff first. It looks like this might do the trick.

	Slightly busy with the latest beta of pan at the moment. With Shaw, it seems
the key is to shut things down when they stall and then restart. Apparently
they also "upgraded" the news servers while I was down.

> Theo

				Later
				Mike

|Call-A.P.P.L.E. and the Digital Civilization http://www.callapple.org |