[RndTbl] SPAM

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Sat Dec 30 21:07:18 CST 2006

On 29 Dec, Tim Lavoie wrote:
> Speaking of spam, how have other people been doing since the earlier
> discussion on greylisting and/or blocklists?

Here's some greylist stats from some of the servers I administer.

Since I've yet to be made aware of any false positives, and since around
95%+ of whitelisted emails appear to be non-spam, you can get a taste of
how much spam is being blocked by this technique alone.

That's with a retention of 5 days for grey, 30 for white.