[RndTbl] VOIP

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Oct 24 21:21:46 CDT 2005

Speaking as a VoIP provider let me say that you can use our service
without giving up your MTS number and that it has all the features you
want with the added bonus of being significantly less expensive than
MTS.

I'll refrain from further self-promotion on this list but if you would
like more information please email me directly.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872