[RndTbl] Phantogram portfolio viewing - any interest?

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 5 12:26:09 CDT 2005

As many of you know, I've been experimenting with a relatively new form of
3D image called a "phantogram", and I presented on this at the April MUUG
meeting.  I also participate in a shared "folio" (portfolio) with several
other phantogram makers who meet online via a Yahoo! group.

This shared folio currently has 17 prints by 13 different contributors
(myself included), and it is in my hands only until late next week, when
I will be mailing it off to the next contributor.  Before I send it off,
I thought some of you might be interested in viewing these works...

We don't have a MUUG meeting this month, but I propose Tuesday, July 12,
at 7:30pm as the date and time for us to get together for the viewing.
(I imagine that's still the best day to meet, and would cause the least
scheduling conflicts.)  So, if any of you are interested, just let me know
by e-mail (either to me personally, or by reply to the list).  If there are
enough interested people, I'll arrange for an appropriately-sized room here
at the U of M (likely right in the building where I work - Machray Hall),
and let you know the details.

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/