[RndTbl] VMware

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 15:59:28 CDT 2004

I'm winning Windows XP and I use Quicken (last years version).

I'd like to use VMware so I don't have to reboot the PC when I want to use
Quicken and reboot again to run FC Core 2.

I went to VMware.com and clicked on "installing help".  I was asked to select
help on one of the following;

VMware ESX Server  2.x
       GSX         3.2
       Workstation 4.x

I don't know what I should be installing or for that matter if VMware is
overkill.

Any and all suggestions,  Tips,  Tricks, or Tracks will be appreciated.

=====
If I am not for myself,  who will be for me?
And if I am only for myself,  what am I?
And if not now, when?
by: Hillel 100 BCE