[RndTbl] Sad news about Mel Seder

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 10 14:40:12 CST 2004

I just got a call from one of our MUUG members, who passed along some sad
news about Mel Seder.  (You may remember him as the gentleman who used to
come to our meetings wearing a red fedora hat, and who needed to use an
oxygen tank to help with his breathing in recent months.)

Mel passed away yesterday.  The funeral will be held at 2pm tomorrow
(November 11th), at Shaarey Zedek Synagogue, 561 Wellington Cres.

On behalf of the MUUG board, I offer our condolences to Mel's family and
friends.  We'll miss you, Mel!

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/