[RndTbl] Alternative to Outlook?

Kevin McGregor kmcgregor at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 4 10:14:53 CST 2004

I'd like to know, too. In the meantime, much as I dislike the idea of supporting Microsoft in any way, you can go to Future Shop or Best Buy and pick up the Educational Version of Microsoft Office.

That is, if the person buying it, or the person it's for, is or is related to a student, or a teacher, or someone who has ever been in a school, or has ever met a teacher, or knows someone who has been near a school, or... you get the picture. I think it's C$200.

If you're desperate for a calendar program (standalone, for one person) you could always download the Palm Desktop. It's free if you have a Palm serial number handy. I think my Dad uses it. He did; I'm not sure if he still does.