[RndTbl] SyQuest SyJet1se

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at gatewest.net
Sat Jul 31 01:46:02 CDT 2004

> I've recently aquired an old SyQuest SyJet1se
>  1.5 G external drive with no cartridge. I suspect
> the drive might work. Does anyone in the city
> sell these cartridges anymore, or is this drive
> dumpster filling?

I sell them.  I have about 9 new cartridges left and quite
a lot of used ones.  I also have new and used SyJet drives
(SCSI external only, I think).

One problem with testing a drive:  A defective drive will
typically immediately destroy the cartridges it is tested
with.  I've lost quite a few cartridges that way.

Please feel free to phone me.

Hartmut Sager
Evergreen Computer Services
Tel. +1-204-339-8331