[RndTbl] Select-A-Seat Assets For Sale (fwd)

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Fri Aug 27 12:13:00 CDT 2004

I was asked to pass this along, in case any of you might be interested in
picking up some used UNIX server equipment...  Please contact Darryl, and
not me, if you have any questions after having looked through the PDF.

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/