[RndTbl] Upcoming Python Talks

Brad Bollenbach brad at bbnet.ca
Wed May 14 14:30:49 CDT 2003

If anyone missed "An Introduction to Python" -- the talk I gave to the
MUUG last month -- here's your chance to make up for it; May 21st,
Brandon UUG, 7:30 pm. :)

My proposal to talk about SQLObject at EuroPython in Charleroi,
Belgium June 25-27 got accepted too.

Details of the talk are online:

    http://www.europython.org/sessions/talks/talk?itemId=03108161107

Brandon might be the last chance I have to talk about Python in
Manitoba for a long while, because I'm finally relocating to Quebec
City on May 30, so if you can make it to out, or have a boss you want
to be sold on Python then get out to Brandon, okay? :)

--
Brad Bollenbach
BBnet.ca