[RndTbl] Mid Canada Information Security Conference (MCISC)

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 19 10:57:26 CST 2003

Howdy folks!

I thought I'd pass this along to the MUUG mailing lists.  I'll
likely announce it at the next MUUG meeting, but the April 1st
early registration deadline will have passed by then.

MUUG is not sponsoring or in any way affiliated with this event,
but I thought it might be of interest to members...

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>
Manitoba UNIX User Group	Web:	http://www.muug.mb.ca/