[RndTbl] Red Hat null beta

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 21:35:22 CDT 2002

Looks impressive so far.
Asks if you want your install disks checked for errors.
The text looks better too :-)

My system just sits there when it tries to get an ethernet address for
my NIC at boot up ...

After 30 minutes I saw it wasn't going anywhere so I gave up.  Windows
can get on the internet no problem.

I'll try another NIC tommorow to see if that solves the problem.  Has
anyone had the same problem with this beta release?

=====
"The sooner you make five thousand mistakes,  the sooner you will be able to correct them." - Kimon Nicolaides