[RndTbl] Work as a Linux Software Developer in Winnipeg?

Brian Doob bdoob at acm.org
Sun Nov 24 19:26:01 CST 2002

	I am currently looking for work as a software developer in Winnipeg.  I
don't insist on working with Linux -- but it would be nice (and I have
the experience).  I have developed Linux software with C, C++, Qt, MySQL
and PostgreSQL (I have also developed with Java).  I have a BSc in
Computer Science.  Does anyone know of any organizations looking to hire
Linux software developers in town?  Any information or contacts you
could offer me would be great.  Thanks!

			-Brian Doob