[RndTbl] Personal Linux Fnance App

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 19:42:04 CDT 2002

I've been using Quicken since the late 80's or early 90's.  It does
everything I need to do including getting prices for Canadian mutual
funds.

I'd like to use Linux (currently RH Valhalla 7.3) for my personal
accounting.  I'm not in a heated  rush to switch to Linux but if there
is a rock-solid app that I can use I'd be willing to run dual finance
apps until I am confident with the Linux app.  I am even willing to use
a web app for finances if there is such a (solid and reliable) thing.

Any comments,  suggestions or personal experience would be appreciated.

=====
"The sooner you make five thousand mistakes,  the sooner you will be able to correct them." - Kimon Nicolaides