[RndTbl] RH 7.3 Valhalla - Wine

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 11:46:51 CDT 2002

Todays snail mail of MUUGlines included an article on Wine.

Does anyone know if this new and improved version of Wine is in the 7.3
install and if it is not,  how easy/hard is getting Wine configured,up
and running.  Im mostly interested in running Quicken 2002 Deluxe.

Other than eventually making a change to my D-Link router to accomodate
any changes by my Cable ISP (Shaw), running Quicken and the hooking up
with my daughter using my Intel Create and Share Computer Cam I don't
have and need and certainly no desire to use M$ Windows.

P.S.  I enjoy MUUGlines and the current issue is indeed a keeper :-)

melseder le petite escargot yahoo.com

=====
"The sooner you make five thousand mistakes,  the sooner you will be able to correct them." - Kimon Nicolaides