[RndTbl] Free Data Emergency Guide

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jun 26 18:14:17 CDT 2002

Howdy folks!

I just received, in the MUUG mail box, a sample booklet from a company
called Action Front Data Recovery Labs (www.actionfront.com).  The booklet
is called Data Emergency Guide, and provides general (in most cases not
system specific) advice on data loss prevention, backups, and how to
recognize and resolve a data loss emergency.  They also use the guide as a
way of promoting their company's data recovery services, of course.

They are offering user group members additional free copies of the guide.
All we have to do is contact them, indicating the number requested.  The
guide is also available online, in PDF format:

	http://www.actionfront.com/guide02.pdf

If you think you might be interested, please view the guide online first,
then, if you want a printed copy, please e-mail me and let me know before
July 10 at the latest.  I'll collect and count the responses I've received
at that point, and contact the company to request that many printed copies.

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/