[RndTbl] wondering about

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 14:30:51 CDT 2002

Does anyone know of a user interface that brings the action to where
your mouse is sitting.  Instead of taking me off to the side somewhere
and forcing me to move the mouse cursor to the question,  let the
question come to where my mouse cursor is.  Don't force us users to
waltz that mouse across our desks all day long.

That will become a big boost in productivity I think.

=====
"The sooner you make five thousand mistakes,  the sooner you will be able to correct them." - Kimon Nicolaides