[RndTbl] re: switchdesk, RedHat, and WMs

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Jun 19 01:54:40 CDT 2002

Thanks! I have decided to basically stick with the command line as the GUI under the sad
hardware I have on the machine 7.3 runs on is bad. Until I can find a decent video card
and maybe find a 15" monitor, I will just stay at the command line and learn from that
first. Thanks again for the help though, and I will put this all to good use just as soon
as I can get a better video setup.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net