[RndTbl] Re: (Jan 8) MUUG Meeting (fwd)

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jan 9 12:14:12 CST 2002

Thanks to all of you who attended last night's meeting.  Our presenter, Doug
Hamilton, sent me this e-mail this morning, and (with his permission) I'm
forwarding it to you.  If you have any questions about his presentation, or
about Darwin and/or Mac OS X, please contact Doug directly (as he's not
subscribed to the roundtable mailing list).

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/