[RndTbl] RealOne Player

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 01:15:30 CDT 2002

I had to go to Windows 98 to listen to a live "the other ones" concert.
 The second show played tonight.  The first show was played live at
Alpine Valley Music Theatre,  just outside Milwaukee,  last night.  The
band is who the grateful dead used to be minus Jerry.

After the internet broadcast I started playing around with the RealOne
media player and found the games section.  What a nice experience that
RealOne was.  I hope RealOne gets ported to Linux so that it will run
on Red Hat Valhalla 7.3.

=====
"The sooner you make five thousand mistakes,  the sooner you will be able to correct them." - Kimon Nicolaides