[Muug] MUUG Meeting, Dec 11, 7:30pm -- Round-table, Mingling and Munchies

MUUG meeting announcements muug-announce at muug.mb.ca
Tue Dec 4 14:10:45 CST 2012

The Manitoba UNIX User Group (MUUG) will be holding its next monthly
meeting on Tuesday, December 11.  The meeting topic for this month is
as follows:

   Round-table, Mingling and Munchies

   Instead of a formal presentation this month, we will be
   starting the holiday season with an informal round-table
   meeting at a restaurant. We are leaving our normal meeting
   place at the IBM offices, and will be meeting at the Seine
   River Café. The Seine River Café is located at 390 Provencher
   Blvd, just east of Des Meurons.

   We will be meeting for dinner at 6:00 pm. Please email us to
   let us know how many people will be attending, so we have an
   idea of how much space to reserve with the restaurant. Brad
   Vokey will be collecting the RSVPs, so check out the MUUG web
   site for details on how to contact Brad.

   If you can't make it for dinner, drop by at 7:30 for an
   informal roundtable and social meeting - a great chance to chat
   with other MUUG attendees and to celebrate the holiday season.
   MUUG will be providing a few light refreshments; you can order
   more food and drink from the restaurant if you like.

   Winnipeg Harvest Food Drive

   As we have done in previous years, we are collecting
   non-perishable food items for Winnipeg Harvest. Please bring a
   non-perishable food to the December restaurant meeting to drop
   in our box. Winnipeg Harvest lists their most wanted food
   items here:

	http://winnipegharvest.org/10-most-wanted-food-items/

The group holds its general meetings at 7:30pm on the second Tuesday of
every month from September to June.  (There are no meetings in July and
August.) Meetings are open to the general public; you don't have to be a
MUUG member to attend.

For more information about MUUG, and its monthly meetings, check out their
Web server:

	http://www.muug.mb.ca/

Help us promote this month's meeting, by putting this poster up on your
workplace bulletin board or other suitable public message board:

	http://www.muug.mb.ca/meetings/MUUGmeeting.pdf

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>
Manitoba UNIX User Group	Web:	http://www.muug.mb.ca/