[Muug] Adobe User Group Tour

Doug Shewfelt dshewfel at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 24 17:58:47 CDT 2001

The Winnipeg PC Users Group is hosting an Adobe User Group Tour
presentation on Saturday, May 5th, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Their web
site indicates that it will be held at Club Regent.

They have invited members of the Manitoba UNIX User Group to attend.
According to the announcement they sent us, "products to be
demonstrated include Premiere 6, AfterEffects 4, GoLive 5, LiveMotion,
Photoshop 6, Illustrator 9 and the latest Adobe new products."

They would like to know how many people are interested in attending
from our group. If you would like to go, please contact me by Friday
April 27th at shewfelt at muug.mb.ca.

  - Doug Shewfelt
    Manitoba UNIX User Group