[*] Computers and Laptops needed for nonprofits and charities

Lance ERA lance at era.ca
Wed Jan 25 16:40:38 CST 2017

Hi,

Now that its 2017, another new year, we are asking all of our previous donors and friends for more computers, laptops, cell phones, or any type of used electronics.
We have a large waiting list of charities and non profits that could benefit from used computers and electronics. A partial list is available on our website, and is constantly being updated.

Anything you can do to help will go a long way, and your contribution will be recognized. You can email me back if you have even 1 item to donate, or fill out the form on our website.

Our current website and pending charities can be found on www.era.ca or https://www.era.ca/computer-donation-charities-helped/

ERA is a non-profit organization directed to reduce the environmental impact of improperly discarded toxic electronic waste by offering accessible services to help corporations and individuals manage their retiring IT assets. Through industry leading pickup, data removal and reporting/certification services, ERA provides a full-circle solution for e-waste management. With reuse being ERA's top priority, every item that is received is examined for any remaining productive life and refurbished for reuse. True end of life items are transferred to accredited recyclers where a zero landfill contribution can be assured. ERA is committed to supporting local charities and individuals in need through the provision of electronic equipment to charities and individuals alike.

Thank you,

The Team @ ERA