[*] ARIN on the Road, Sept 11, 2014

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 30 12:36:36 CDT 2014

ARIN and the Manitoba Internet Exchange  are pleased to invite you to join us at:

*ARIN on the Road: Winnipeg, Manitoba*

Thursday, 11 September 2014
9:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Beers and Peers 4:30 - 6:00 PM CDT
Register at: https://www.arin.net/winnipeg

The agenda for this event includes sessions on ARIN services, the status
of IPv4 and IPv6 adoption in the region, current ARIN policy developments, ARIN
technical
services, an IPv6 tutorial and more.

Lunch will be provided by Epic Data Centre and at the end of the day
join us for Beers and Peers, sponsored by CIRA.

Additional Information About the Event:

This free event features educational sessions, great discussions,
and networking opportunities. And we will have drawings at the end of
the day for an $100 Amazon gift card for participants that complete a
short survey about the program.

/Don't wait until it's too late to register! /We expect a good turnout and
space is limited, so sign up as soon as you know for certain you can
attend. Joining us "on the road" is a great first step to learn how you
can take the wheel and steer the future of the Internet.

If you know other individuals whom you feel may benefit from attending
these events, please extend this invitation to them as well. Feel free
to contact us at info at arin.net <mailto:info at arin.net> if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services