[*] CA Domain Registrars

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Tue Aug 19 12:42:15 CDT 2014

This was a .org. And same kind of idea -- the contact was a shaw address
that got cancelled.

The emails I get from other registrars are more along the lines of "we have
to contact you once a year, here is what we have on file, if it is wrong
please change it otherwise ignore this message". Not a domain dead man
switch.

Sean

--
Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/