[*] Reminder:June 4th Meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Thu May 30 22:33:06 CDT 2013

Hi,

Dan and Michelle have generously offered to once again host our last meeting at
their home.

6:30pm at Dan Keizer's home 75 Harbinger Bay.
Phone: 204-666-1919 (new phone number)

http://maps.google.com/?ll=49.836958,-97.078328&spn=0.01049,0.019827&t=m&z=16

For those taking a bus his home is a short walk from St Anne's and Bishop Grandin.

Similar to last year there will be food available so we thought starting at
6:30PM would be appropriate.

I will talk about the latest developments with MBIX.

I have also being playing with NFC tags so will demo some Android apps for
reading/writing them. I have a few so I will give some out if you have not tried
using them.

Let me know if you have a topic you want to talk about or demo.

Join us for food, beer and a lively discussion.

-- Bill

PS: it is not essential but please let me know if you are coming. So far I have
not heard from anyone.