[*] Mar 5th meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 1 21:33:34 CST 2013

Well, it looks like its the King's Head again. Meet around 7:30pm

Les and I will give an update on MBIX developments. We are getting close to
deployment.

Les will demo and talk about his new wireless data service. LES.NET has
completed its integration into the Rogers wireless data network across Canada.
This allows LES.NET to inventory and instantly provision Data-Only SIMS that
work anywhere on the Rogers network using 2G/3G/GPRS/HSPA/LTE.

The mobile device that uses the SIM receives a static public IP address from
LES.NETs ARIN address block, and all traffic to and from the mobile device
traverses LES.NETs network in Winnipeg.

c u Tues night,
Bill