[*] StarStar Me: Using your name as your phone number

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Mon Jan 28 12:21:39 CST 2013

Both varieties of Skype connector existed at times.

Lynx can talk regular SIP, although John will know a lot more about that than I do.  (Maybe only SIP-T?)
I believe you have to do some sort of directory federation to do something like the sip.edu model... can Lynx do dynamic lookups, or does the directory object have to preexist?

-Adam