[*] Interesting question

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Jan 16 17:19:16 CST 2013

Just for fun a Click to call example I did using Twilio a while back:
https://github.com/swalberg/guido

It gets the contact details from Freshbooks, figures out your invoices due,
then presents a click to call interface so you can do collections. As Adam
said, you're usually nailing up two legs and tying them together.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/