[*] MBIX gets mentioned in CIRA blog ...

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:05:09 CDT 2012

The fact that a few big boys don't see value in peering is itself part of
the issue with competition.  More participation means better end-user
service, lower cost for the providers (with content cache's obviously) and
it will assist with removing traffic from having to traverse into the
states and have their backwards legislation apply (yes, it does happen).  I
think that's part of the meaning for the security side of things.

The concept is great -- here's to having MBIX take off ....

Dan.