[*] OpenVBX/Twilio update

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 10:23:16 CST 2012

LOL.  I've gone through the "monkey" apps .. left the number that way for
now -- so, if someone plays enough .. it'll punch it through to my pbx over
the telco (would really want some form of sip/iax interface though) :-)

one thing that would be useful -- using ssl instead ... i guess that'll be
a trial for me next ...

Dan.