[*] VOIP on Rocket Hub

Travis Harper trapper at foxlakecreenation.com
Wed Sep 14 11:38:58 CDT 2011

I have used the both the Rocket and MTS MiFI both successfully with VoIP.

I used the iPico on an iPod with the MiFi
and
I used iPico on an iPhone 4 with the rocket ( shared from my laptop )

Travis Harper
Fox Lake Cree Nation
Negotiations Office
IT Manager/Systems Admin
102-720 Broadway
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3G 0X1
********************************************************* This email may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the named recipient and may be privileged. Distribution or copying of this email by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately and permanently destroy this email and all copies of it. Internet email is not private, secure, or reliable. No member of Fox Lake Cree Nation Negotiations Office is liable for any errors or omissions in the content or transmission of this email. Any opinions contained in this email are solely those of the author and, unless clearly indicated otherwise in writing, are not endorsed by any member of the Fox Lake Cree Nation Negotiations Office